2nd International Solar Fuels (ISF-2) conference (July 6-10, 2016)
Date and venue: July 6-10, 2016, University of California, San Diego, USA
In addition to the main conference, ISF-2 Young—an event for young researchers (PhD students, post-docs and other young scientists)—will be held on July 5-6, 2017 at the University of California, San Diego.
Topics: Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
· artificial and photobiological approaches
· materials and molecular science for solar fuels
· light harvesting and charge separation
· biofuels from photosynthesis
· metabolic engineering and synthetic biology
· catalysis and mechanistic aspects
· photoelectrochemistry and photobiology
Information and registration: For questions or comments please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information will be soon available at the conference website.